Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Hotel Module V15

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by seebacher, Oct 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seebacher

Hello,

when will the Hotel Module for Version v15 will be available? I mean you told us to install V15 on your site but the Hotel Module is just for V14!

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello there,

V15 hotel module i coming with SP2 which is expected very soon. Probably in the next couple of weeks.
    You can see what else is coming in the following article
    http://www.3cx.com/blog/news/uc-features/

3. seebacher

the problem is that you have just v15 as a main download, so i installed v15 on my customers pbx! but peng there is no hotel module! this doesn't make sense.... :/

4. seebacher

are u not able to give us some early access?

5. seebacher

V15 Sp2 is released... Where can i download the Hotel Module for V15???

6. seebacher

SP3 is released... and still no Hotel Module for V15... Guys are u Kidding me?

7. seebacher

Still nothing.....

8. seebacher

SP4 and still nothing.... Also no replay here in my post... Support is not the best it seams *OMG!*

9. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

No i am afraid hotel module is not available yet. IT was planed for sp2 but was pushed back due to trying to bring the linux version on par with the windows version. Please keep an eye on our blog as there will be an announcement once it is released.

10. seebacher

and when this will be? the customer need this in about 2 weeks when the hotel will open (new hotel) i installed v15 months ago because you told me that the hotel module come with SP2... is there any time frame?

11. kbrv

I am also waiting on the Hotel Module for V15. We are stuck on v14 until you release this and its been just over a year since you updated it.
    Perhaps you should spend a little more time keeping existing customers up to date before going after new markets.

12. seebacher

yeah! why the Linux version before? why not updating existent components (hotel module) before... make no sense sry...

13. lukepower

I am also in the same situation. ALready with older version upgrades the hotel module followed nearly one year later (wtf?). At least I learned and stick to v14 till the hotel module comes out, but I have a feeling that won't happen too soon. And still spending money in the upgrade licenses...

14. minidu

I'm not surprised they are pulling this, they have done it a couple times now. They promote the hotel module but neglect those of use that pay for it. Year after year I update my upgrade insurance but can't upgrade because they don't release the software. Its a kick in the teeth for those of us that use, and have paid for years for the software.

Its great they want to go after the linux market but maybe hire a couple more programmers.

15. MRM

MRM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.