• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Hotkeys & Popup Chat with the New 3CX Browser Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Constantinos Constantinou

Support Team
Staff member
Reaction score
The latest 3CX Browser Extension for Chrome and Edge (Chromium) is now available via the Chrome Web Store and Microsoft Edge Addons. The extension allows you to easily manage calls from your desktop with a mini web client pop-out, which notifies you of incoming calls and chats. The latest version adds hotkeys; which allow you to use keyboard shortc...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Reactions: jed
Hello,

Microsoft Edge store has this 3cx addon:
Version: 3.0.1.70
Updated: March 19, 2020

Is this the latest one?

The hotkeys are a really great addition, especially because they can work system-wide!

The one thing I would like in addition is a hotkey that brings up the extension and automatically dials the contents of the clipboard. That way, my users would be able to just highlight a number and call it with just to shortcuts (CTRL+C and whatever they use for the extension). It would be even quicker to only mark and dial, but I guess that won't be possible within the limitations of the Chrome extension sandbox.

Is there a chance of adding that?

Its part of our backlog. We get feedback to make it up to roadmap :)

Reactions: accentlogic
Hello,

because nearly every customer is asking for this feature...are there any news about this topic and if and when it gets to the roadmap?

Kind regards
Erfis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLK
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.