• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

How can I delete wrong system extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ifbbmi

Reaction score
after a reconfiguration our patton Gateway some days ago we have 3 unused wrong entries in the list of system extensions. The 3CX system says that this extensions were unregistered. I could not find a way to delete those extensions. Is there a way?

Are these fax extensions? If yes you will probably find them in FXS/DECT tab in the management console. You can delete them from there.

No, the old extensions were Gateways. First step of the reconfiguration (correct configuration) was to delete the old 4 existing gateway entries. After deleting the first entry, the remaining 3 were removed from the gateway-list (SIP Trunks) too.

Now I have one correct gateway entry in the list of "SIP Trunks" only. But in the list of the System extensions the 3 entries of the old configuration are still present.

We have the same issue after upgrading the first of our sites to V15, you have to delete the Patton FXO gateways as part of of the upgrade and in doing so it flags them up as System Extensions on the dashboard with red exclamation marks (bangs) next to them with no way of removing them.
I have spoken to support who say they need access to the server to edit the database to remove them with a 30 minute wait, this entails a restart of services as well.
Hopefully they will release a patch as we have a number of sites to upgrade!

We are experiencing the same problem on SP5 with the update 15.0.62928.5

A Patton that existed, that has been deleted still shows on the dashboard and under system extensions. Although the SIP Trunk Patton was removed the extensions still exist.

Any chance we can get a fix for this?

Attachments

• System Extensions2.JPG
    System Extensions2.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 28
  • System Extentions.JPG
    System Extentions.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 30
Did you find a solution ?
I have the same problem.

If you are facing this issue then you need to open a support ticket so that our support department can help you with this.

have the same issue after deleting a Patton Gateway/Trunk 3 of the extension are still hanging around. There is no way to delete these bad extensions. It does not appear to be affecting 3cx other causing bogus errors on the dashboard, and bad entries in system extensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murad88
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.