How can I see transferred calls in Log Reporter

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Inspire, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inspire

Hi,

How can I see transferred calls in Log Reporter.
    Ext-A calls Ext-B (or any external number) than Ext-A transfers this (Ext-B) call to Ext-C and Ext-C and Ext-B start talking..
    Buts in Log Reporter I can not see any call report about Ext-C and Ext-B and also this can not be billed.

Please help me...

2. danhriscanu

danhriscanu New Member

Hi,

Use latest version of 3cx Phone System v11 SP2 web reports and you will be able to see those calls.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Inspire

Definitions
    Ext-A=Reception
    Ext-B=Customer
    Ext-C=Someone
    Telephone System=3CX Phone System v10 SP6
    Hotel situation;
    The customer calls reception. Customer says to reception I don't know the number of someone, could you please connect (call) to me. The Reception call a number(someone) and also call customer and transfer the call. Then the customer and someone talks 5 hour. But in 3CX Logs v10, I saw that reception and someone talks 5 hour!!
    I understand that 3CX Phone System v11 SP2 or later to solves this situation.

I also have a Hotel Module and Fidelio in Hotel.
    I want after reception transfers the call to customer, that (someone and the customer) talking time must billed to customer. Is this situation also possible in v11 and Hotel Module?

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

If you are unable to solve this with the version you are currently using then I would suggest that it be the hotel policy that reception cannot place, then transfer calls to a room. Most hotels, at least the ones I've stayed at, allow the rooms to dial a Directory Assistance/Inquiries number directly (for a not insignificant charge, of course). The guest can then dial the call directly.

One problem with allowing reception to place a call, then transfer it, is billing for calls that go to voicemail or a wrong number. There is no call to transfer, and if all calls are charged for, even local, then reception has to make note of the charge on the customers bill, and call them back to let them know that they could not reach a person. Seems like a lot of work for the receptionist, when the person could "get" the number themselves.

5. Inspire

I cannot change the hotel policy. Also the customer does not know the number. That's why customer calls reception.
    I wonder if I upgrade v10 to v11 does this situation solves or not?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.