How can I terminate a crashed/lost call

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by darkthunderbird, Aug 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkthunderbird

Dear 3CX-Users,

for the second time I (in ~29.000 phone calls) I lost a call on one phone. The call was ended correctly, but 3cx didn't delete it and now the phone is busy all the time. (The first one was on another phone)
    The phone is a snom D720 with accepted 3CX Firmware and the 3CX Windows Client as softphone.
    How can I end the lost call without restarting the server? Tipping on the X in the webintercace unter Active Calls does not work. In the callmanager on the softphone the call doesn't appear....

[​IMG]

Thank you,

2. aberry

aberry New Member

Has happened to me also very few times. Usually related to a network issue during call. Only way to fix it is to reboot the server or restart the 3cx services. I think specifically it was the 3cx System Server service that did it for me.

3. tim942

I'm having a similar issue with Parking and picking up at another extension, the original extension shows they are on the line with themselves. However, I can kill it using the X button in the WebUI (unable to kill the call in 3CX desktop app).

Is it isolated to just 3CX, or is it taking up an outside line? Does your SIP provider have any mechanism to check open lines?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.