How do I make a conference calling via 3cx client?

Discussion in 'Windows' started by taangtawan, Mar 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taangtawan

Dear Madam/Sir,
    I just tired to install 3CX Server and 3CX Client (Free edition). Everything is working fine within our small network.
    As the feature was shown on the web http://www.3cx.com/phone-system/edition-comparison.html that we could do the conference calling through the SIP-Phone. Does it mean the hardware SIP-Phone?
    Because I tried to use 3CX client ver 5.1.4132.0, but I couldn't find such button/feature to make a 3-people conference call. What should I do?

Regards,
    Pongsak

2. radix

I don't think this feature is implemented in the 3cx yet.
    I'm also waiting for it that I can finally buy 3cx and replace our old system

3. Simonsez

Good point, I too find this feature very valuable as it is an important business feature.

Simon

4. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

This feature is indeed not present yet in the current version of the phone but is being considered for addition.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. radix

Can we get an ETA about when we can expect to have this feature?

I get a lot of pressure to change our tel system and I would really like to use 3cx for the new sys.
    If I have an ETA at least I can find some "excuses" why I'm not switching our current system yet. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.