Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

How do I set users to be static agents in a queue?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by psychobunny83, Dec 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psychobunny83

I didn't see this in the manual but how do I set agents to permanently be in a queue? Logging in and out doesn't work for us as our queue use is light, so no one ever logs out or back in and calls always go to voicemail, and two we just don't want users to have to log in. Please let me know.

2. CentrexJ

CentrexJ Member

Just log the users in yourself from management console and don't tell the users how to sign-out of the queue.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    that1guy likes this.
  3. that1guy

I had to do this for some of my clients as well. Once logged in the queue, dont log out of the queue. What happens in the Q, stays in the Q.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    NickD_3CX likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.