How do I update 3cx phone system?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by fox1977, Jun 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fox1977

Hi there,

I'm currently testing out the phone system and it's so far so good! I have been having a look in the update section of the phone system and it is showing one update. I am not too sure how to go about updating the phone system to the latest version.

In the management console it is saying out of date and SP 1.1 is available. I am trying to select the tick box and it looks like I need to select it and hit update but it will not let me select the tick box.

I have tried it from the the server it is installed on but this doesn't seem to make a difference. I also downloaded the 59mb update from 3cx and tried to run the installer on the server but the application just wanted to remove the installation.

Thanks in advance

2. willow

willow Member

Just log into the windows console from the actual server/pc and not the web portal. Then go to the update sections and select the update. Do this after hours because it will stop the services that run the phone system.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. fox1977

Thanks a lot for your help. That sorted my issue. I have just managed to update the system to sp2.

Any ideas on my issue over here with 4 rings before destination starts to ring?
    http://www.3cx.com/forums/using-skype-connect-4-rings-before-destination-rings-20761.html

Much appreciated

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.