• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

How do you connect a 3cx server with a switchvox server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicisaaclee

Reaction score
I am tasked to use 3cx server to communicate with a switchvox server using X-Lite as a client for both. To make things clearer, I am using an extension from the 3cx server and an extension from the switchvox server to communicate.

On a different note, i would like to know whether a lync client is able to connect to a switchvox server...

Please help,thanks!

You will want to configure a bridge trunk between 3CX and Switchvox.. I don't see how using X-Lite as a client for both will do much for you.. other than perhaps conferencing a call between systems.

For the I'll assume you are asking about Lync client with 3CX.. which won't work any more than connecting Lync client to any other SIP trunk or PBX which is not Lync Server 2013. If somebody else got Lync client to register as a standard SIP client to anything else than Lync Server, we should talk. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.