How do you pick up a call that is in the Que??

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Ralph, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ralph

Ralph Member

Good morning,

We just implemented our first call que. I have a couple questions though. When a call is in the que how do I pick up that call? Do I have to wait for it t ring my extension again or is there a way I can go right to it using the VoIP client or a code I enter from my phone?

We are using the latest version of 3CX.

btw I don't see the que listed anywhere on the new VoIP client. It is listed on the old Call assistant. Where can I find it on the new client?

Thanks again

2. 5qg4

5qg4 Active Member

We also just play with call queue. It works should be OK.

The incoming calls with ring the phone which logged into the queue. If its status is logoff. You can use system console to change its status to logged in or via myphone web access.

I think the VoIP client should be using the same way to logon to queue.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ralph

Ralph Member

Good evening,

I understand how to log into the que and control your status via the VoIP client and the 3CX software.

My question is how do I pick up a call that is in the que once I become available? Do I have to wait for the system to ring my phone again or is there a way I can go right to that caller? using the hard phone? or using the VoIP client?

I also noticed that the old Call Assistant would list the ques and the number of callers waiting. I dont see where the new VoIP client lists this information. Did that capability get left out in the new client??

Thanks again

4. 5qg4

5qg4 Active Member

Oh I see. I also want to know how to pickup the calls once CS officer become available. For now, I'm also wait for the system to ring the phone again.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. levbe

Any solutions found about this ?
    I'm also interrested about pick up a call in queue, or if it is not possible, maybe it is to reduce delay for the connected ext to queue rings again ?
    Thanks

6. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

We have improved this process for v6 which will be available in a beta in a few weeks time. We are also planning to allow users to have more control via the 3CX VOIP client...

7. wisecomputers

wisecomputers New Member

That would be great. I would be willing to test it on a test system with alot of users if you need a tester. I am waiting for something for this poor client.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.