how i know if the call is attended or not?

Discussion in 'Call Flow Designer' started by luca pellegrini, Sep 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luca pellegrini

i want to use a "create condition" like in the upload image

Attached Files:

2. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

What call are you referring to? The call connected to the CFD app is always answered. If you need to do something with other call then you can't use the CFD... Can you please give a detailed description of what you need?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. luca pellegrini

I would like to know if the call was open or not, if the customer responds will be sent an email with the duration of the call otherwise will be sent an email with the call id.

I would like to know the conditions to do that, thanks!

4. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Are you using a dialer? You need to know if a call made by the dialer was answered or not?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. luca pellegrini

I use a Transfer call and i want to know if it is answered or not

6. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

When you transfer a call, you lose control over it. The only way to check what happens with that call later is using the 3CX Call Control API, and check the ActiveConnection using the Call ID that you have from the callflow. But that's not something to do from the CFD app, because in order to to check that information you need to handle some events from the API (Inserted, Updated, Deleted), which will notify you about changes in any call... So this is definitively not simple to do, you need an external program to subscribe to these events, check the ActiveConnection you need, and then do what you need depending on if the call was answered or not...

7. luca pellegrini

I have this program, at the beginning the pin request, if it is a validate pin the costumers is transferred to another operator.
    With the block "AssignTimeCall","AssignDuration","ConvertDuration" i want to know the time duration of the customers call and send the email but it doesn't work and it doesn't send the email

Attached Files:

8. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

No, you can't do it like that. As soon as you transfer the call, it gets disconnected from the CFD app, and the Main Flow stops executing. The execution continues in the Disconnect Handler flow. So your components "AssignTimeCall", "AssignDuration", etc. will never be executed...

As I told you, the only way to get the second call duration would be using the 3CX Call Control API from an external program. You can also take the information from the CDRs, but again using another program, not from the CFD app...

Kind regards.

luca pellegrini likes this.
  9. luca pellegrini

ok thanks a lot !!

#9 luca pellegrini, Sep 25, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.