• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

How long will it be free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oguruma

Reaction score
I am thinking about becoming a reseller/"partner".

How long with the 4 simultaneous call package be free?

On the site, it indicates that it's "free for a year", how it seems like it's been free forever so far...

So, if you are going to quote a price to a prospective client, and they are fine with the 4x call package, is it safe to tell them that the 3CX portion is free?

Hello @oguruma

Please note that when you get a free licence the 16SC is free for a year. After the first year you either renew the licence to keep the 16SC or do nothing and the licence will drop to 4SC. Currently the 4SC is free but i would recommend contacting our costumer support team for more info on that.
https://www.3cx.com/company/contact/

This seems like an ominous warning. Is 3CX considering removing the free plan?

This seems like an ominous warning. Is 3CX considering removing the free plan?
Please note currently in the time of writing there are no plans i am aware of to change or remove the free plan. However i cannot guarantee that the same plan will apply in 15 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramishvohrw
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.