• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

How many phone can call out in the same time ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lotsu99

Reaction score
deal all :

Small Business Edition (Perpetual license up to 8 simultaneous calls) ==> How many phone can call out in the same time ?? 4 or 8 ?? thanks

lotsu99 said:
deal all :

Small Business Edition (Perpetual license up to 8 simultaneous calls) ==> How many phone can call out in the same time ?? 4 or 8 ?? thanks
Hello,
8 Calls

amygoda said:
lotsu99 said:
deal all :

Hello,
8 Calls

I have the Small Business Edition for 8 simultaneous calls , but the channel of G729 only 4 . (Number of Simultaneous Calls 8,Number of G729 Channels 4 )

If I call out through PSTN , Can I make 8 calls ?? or 4 calls only . thanks

all in all 8 calls 4 of theme can use G729

amygoda said:
all in all 8 calls 4 of theme can use G729

So , the mean is that I can make 8 calls through PSTN , or make 16 internal calls , It's right !!

No, all are 8 calls internal or external pstn or external voip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.