Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

How many simultaneous calls are occurring at its max

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by bboydewil, Feb 2, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bboydewil

Hi,

can someone point me out onto report, that shows how many simultaneous calls do we use at the time?

We have license for 16, but I need to see how many external phone calls are occurring at one time at its maximum. Obviously the limit is 16, but what is the real load?

Thank you.

2. helia

Processing a call doesn't really take much horsepower. Are you talking about a technical limit based on hardware? Nothing to worry about there - even basic hardware will be able to handle 16. Demand starts to kick in with call recording, reporting, transcoding in addition to calls.

3. bboydewil

I am not worried about processing, instead I am trying to provide clear evidence of which licence do we really need based on the max number of simultaneous phone calls at one time occurring within a day.
    Example: buying license for 64 sim-calls but the real maximum of incoming phone calls would be for example 10.

My original question is how do I get that '10' number clarified, other than watching q-manager screen all day long? In other words, monitoring the load manually.

thank you

4. Sopock

Sopock Member

Just like in some other incredible PBXs?:cool:

Code:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CJVnRW-WgAAq1P-.jpg
    I also wonder how to allow internal calls only if num. of total calls is bellow some limit(like 10)?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #4 Sopock, Feb 3, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
  5. 12494

12494 Member

You may know this but just in case - SC count includes internal calls and external calls.

You can look in the call log (a bit tedious) and scan for simultaneous call counts. Best to use the Binary Log Viewer and search for the word "currently" as in currently active calls.

I posted in the ideas forum about a year ago

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.