• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved How to Active or Configure my user on 3CX IOS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui Pantano Filho

Reaction score
Hello, i'm new user of 3cx, i received the e-mail with the license, but i don't know how i active it on my 3cx software and i can't configure my SIP user, can you help me?

Thank you.

Hello @Rui Pantano Filho

Can you please clarify if the PBX is already installed or not? If not then it will ask you for a license upon installation and it will auto activate it once the installation is complete. If you have installed the PBX with a different license and you wish to change it then you need to perform a backup without including license and FQDN (move the backup to a non 3CX folder) un-install the PBX and re-install using the backup you created and the new license. Note that if you want to use the same FQDN you need to release it from the original license key.

You can find a lot of information by visiting our site www.3cx.com and simply use the search option.
I would recommend starting from the admin manual https://www.3cx.com/docs/manual/ as it has step by step instructions on how to install and set up your system

I have a contract with a voip operator in Brazil, my country, and i have a number user and password what i can configure in the softphone and use it.

The question is, in the 3cx softphone can i use my operator? Can i configure my number user and password?

the 3cx softphone is meant to go with the 3cx pbx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steffen Ekerdt
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.