How to add call costs

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dimitris104, Sep 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dimitris104

Hi, i am using 3cx system and our telephony provider has given us a list with the costs of the calls containing national/international/mobile costs for every existing country. My problem is that i dont know exaclty how to add these prices in my 3cx system. I am using 3cx v14 and the procedure i am following is Server manager>CDR>Enable
    after this at the same section i click "Call costs" at the top and i add the cost i am given, for example calls to Greek mobiles cost 0.05€ per minute so i create a new country name GreekMobile and add as prefix 69 (since all greek mobile numbers begin with 69) and when i generate the report to me email i dont see any changes to the costs and gets the ByDefault 3cx value Rate=1.0
    i tried even adding 3069 (30 is the country code for greece) and again i get the same values as before.
    So how can i add the call costs in my 3CX system and see the actual cost of my calls via Call Reports??
    Thanks, Jim :D

2. dimitris104

so anybody used this 'call cost' feature?

3. hogan71088

bump for answer to this.

4. Steven Peters

another bump, I also have a list of call rates (per minute) that I'd like to enter into our company 3CX version 15.

5. Panayiotis_3CX

Panayiotis_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Steven Peters,

I'd like to ask, the prefix you use in the CDR, what form is it in, and is it the same with your outbound rule prefix?

6. daktur

daktur New Member

The prefix needs to match the outbound call prefix, otherwise it won't price it properly. Other than that they to see new calls after the cost was added. Since also calls have already been recorded on the CDR it should show the old pricing.

7. datamerge

datamerge New Member

Is there a way to enter an untimed rate?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.