• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

How to add static routes with 3CX ISO

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitrickzul

Platinum Partner
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
Hello,

How can we add a static route when using a 3CX that was installed using the 3CX Debian ISO?

You can't access linux outside the phonesystem and the only command inthe 3CX terminal is to show the routes.

Hello @pitrickzul

Is the PBX hosted or local? Unless you are using the 3CX free one year hosting solution then you should have access to Debian.

Local.

I dont remember seeing a username and password for the linux part, afaik when i booted the ISO after the installation, 3CX was already accessible via browser. So now, when i try to SSH into Debian, i don't have the username/password info

During the installation of Debian you are asked for a password for root if i remember correctly so you must have used a password. The 3CX ISO does not set a password for Debian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boykins_54
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.