Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

How to change Prompts Settings

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Eder Pardeiro, Aug 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eder Pardeiro

Hi,

I'm brazilian and don't speak english very well, any form I will try explain my doubt.

Im trying personalize the Prompt Sets of 3CX System.

First, I copyed the standard prompt set (English Prompts Set) duplicating and creating the Portuguese-Personalized prompt set nammed.
    After this, I found the created folder in "/var/lib/3cxpbx/Instance1/Data/Ivr/Prompts/Sets/b8ff8389-9b70-4570-b2a0-3fd3d3451e11" and inside this all WAV files.
    I started translating the "please_hold.wav" and have sucess. Wen anyone not answer in a queue in x times, the audio is played.

My problem is with Digital Recepcionist. I translated the file "thankyou_goodbye.wav" in English Prompt and my Personalized Prompt. Anyway it continues playing the original wav. If delete file, don`t play anything.

Follows a print attachment and the compressed WAV file...

Wait answers...

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.