• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

How to change the cost that apears in Call reporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

feestbeestzaandam

New User
Reaction score
I was verry please that 3cx now have at the free version the update for dutch and a call reporter.
But i have found nowere how to define the cost so that you can say calling from that siptrunk cost .... cents a minute and calling to that number cost ... cent a minute.
The call reporter gives at mine report:
/13/2009
Answered 12:52:55PM 106 (normal line phonenumber) 2.79 but the call is'nt cost 2.79 cents or 2.29 euro it's free

But if i call to sip trunk voipbuster for mobile phone number then the cost are 20 cents.
so can i change that some were or is that a payed version option???

Hi,

Is there an answer to this question? I would like to do something similiar.
Thanks!

Hi,

I'm not from 3CX but was told this feature is under development and has not been implemented fully in version 7.1. Perhaps it will be in version 8.0

Jonathan Hamon

In the 3CX menu bar (File, Add, View, Settings etc) right at the top of the screen (in blue) you choose View > Billing Information.
You can add extra entries right down the bottom of the list, just double-click the empty field next to the *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.