• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

How to configure DLINK DVG-6004S with 3cx phone system 11 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

prateek12345688

Reaction score
How to configure DLINK DVG-6004S with 3cx phone system 11 ? :( :(

Re: How to configure DLINK DVG-6004S with 3cx phone system 1

Hi there,
Please note that 3cx v11 is not supported anymore, nor are dlink voip gateways cf list of supported devices on http://www.3cx.com/support
That being said, you can add unsupported gateways in the management console / Voip/PSTN gateways / Add gateway and selecting for brand : Generic. Then follow wizard.
Second step will then be to configure your gateway to connect to the sip credentials created in 3cx wizard.

i've configured 3cx.
can u plz tell me the way to configure the dlink voip gateway so as to get it registered with 3cx phone system???

I'm afraid I can't give you directions for this specific device, you will have to locate in its web interface the sip credentials page, and input same login/password for the gateway virtual extension as the ones created in 3cx.

I've just configured my Dlink DVG-6004S to work with 3CX. Please follow these steps:

In 3CX:

1- Add a new gateway under VoIP/PSTN Gateways

2- Give a name at "Name", for example Dlink1

3- Choose "Generic" at "Brand"

4- Choose "Gateway Device" at "Model"

5- Click Next

6- Next screen, type in the IP address of DVG at "Gateway Hostname or IP"

7- Leave the other fields as they are default

8- Click Next. In the following screen you'll be presented the "Virtual extension" number, the Authentication ID and the Authentication password. Take note of these parameters as you'll need to use them to configure the DVG.

In the DVG configuration:

9- In "General Settings" click in "SIP"

10- You'll see the SIP configuration. Choose line 1 and fill in the field "Number" with the "Virtual extension number" you got at step 8

11- In the "User ID / Account" field fill in with the same number (Virtual extension number)

12- In the fields "Password" and "Confirm Password" fill in with the password provided at step 8

13- Check the field "Enable Support of SIP Proxy Server / Soft Switch" and the field "Enable SIP Proxy 1"

14- In the field "Proxy Server IP / Domain" fill in the IP address of the computer where the 3CX is installed

15- "Proxy Server Port [1 - 65535 ]" = 5060

16- "Proxy Server Realm" the same as step 14

17- "SIP Domain" the same as step 14

18- Check the field "Use Domain to Register"

19- Scroll down the screen and click in "Accept"

20- Go to "System Settings" on the left menu and click "System Operation"

21- Check the fields "Save Settings" and "Restart"

22- Click "Accept" to save the configuration at DVG and restart

Check at 3CX if the in the "Ports/Trunk Status" the Gateway you named at step 2 is connected (green mark)

I hope you'll be able to make it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deanhbs
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.