How to configure X-lite 3.0 softphone

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by gr2010, Dec 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gr2010

I have installed 3CX Phone system. At present I have not connected to any PSTN or VOIP Providers. I am testing extensions first. When I tried with 3CX voip client it is working withing the home office. When I try from outside the office 3cx client is not work. So I was testing other soft phones and in the process I foudn X-Lite seems to be good. Now ..

I am trying to use X-Lite 3.0 softphone to test extensions. It is not working. When I tried one extension with X-Lite to the other extension which is 3CX client - it is working.

X-Lite is registering with phone system and line status shows green and client phone says 101 is ready, But not able to dial the other extension

Please let me know if some one has done X-Lite softphone configuration to 3CX Phone system. .. thanks!

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

There is a config guide which you can follow ... It shows up after you create an extension or else check the support section

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.