• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

How to connect ATA 186 with 3cx

Status
Not open for further replies.

digidi

Reaction score
I have two sites, each of them has a RTC line phone and a pabx alcatel omnipcx office.

The two sites are connected trhow a VPN.

How can i connect 3cx so thant users on site A can call users on site B using my ATA 186 ?
I don't want to buy ip phone because my budget is too low.

Well, to start with, if you only have one ATA, and don't want to buy any VoIP phones, then you will have to use soft phones (on a PC) at the second location. That ATA will only "run" two extensions at one location. You'll have to come up with something for the people at the other location to talk on. This is also assuming that you will either be using a VoIP provider (IP trunk off your PBX?) to allow "outside" calls off of 3CX, or it is a closed system only for calls between the two sites. Otherwise you will have to purchase a Gateway to interface to a standard telephone line (PSTN or analogue PBX trunk).

Hi
Thank for your response.

I have 2 ATA 186. I will connect one of them on site A and another on site B.
It will be a closed system. Just to allow users on site A to call users on site B. And users on site B to call users on site A.

How can i configure 3cx ?

Look at the picture to see what i will like to do. Is it possible ? How ?

Attachments

• Schema.jpg
    Schema.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 653
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.