Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

How to connect BRIA softphone to 3CX?

Discussion in '3CX Clients' started by zyrk, Mar 3, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zyrk

Hi guys,

I know 3CX has its own softphone but I have a user in need of using BRIA instead. He has BRIA connected to two other phone systems and would like it to connect to this 3CX server as well. I already talked to him about installing the 3CX softphone side by side with BRIA but he just wants BRIA. Do anybody know the correct settings that I have to use on the PBX, softphone, and maybe the firewall?

Thanks a lot in advance!

2. eddv123

eddv123 Well-Known Member

Hi zyrk,

As long as that Bria supports multiple SIP accounts (as you have other platforms connected) you should be fine.

I have successfully connected Xlite (the free version) to 3CX manually by just configuring the SIP account (username and password to that of the extension you want connection with and the SIP registrar as 3CX).

Is this client local or remote to the system, remote would be more of a challenge and your better off using 3CX phone or perhaps using a VPN connection.

3. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

remote softphone seems to work easier than an ip Phone...
    extension/id, password, pbxserver: port.
    should work pretty easily.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.