• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

How to connect BRIA softphone to 3CX?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zyrk

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I know 3CX has its own softphone but I have a user in need of using BRIA instead. He has BRIA connected to two other phone systems and would like it to connect to this 3CX server as well. I already talked to him about installing the 3CX softphone side by side with BRIA but he just wants BRIA. Do anybody know the correct settings that I have to use on the PBX, softphone, and maybe the firewall?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Hi zyrk,

As long as that Bria supports multiple SIP accounts (as you have other platforms connected) you should be fine.

I have successfully connected Xlite (the free version) to 3CX manually by just configuring the SIP account (username and password to that of the extension you want connection with and the SIP registrar as 3CX).

Is this client local or remote to the system, remote would be more of a challenge and your better off using 3CX phone or perhaps using a VPN connection.

remote softphone seems to work easier than an ip Phone...
extension/id, password, pbxserver: port.
should work pretty easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammad.k
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.