How to correctly configure the voip gateway provider

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by npiersma, Jan 20, 2007.

1. npiersma

Hi,

I am very happy with this product, got a Linksys SRP922 and works like charm. However, I am still not able to make proper calls to the outside world and recieve calls from the outside world using the XS4ALL supplied voip numbers.

I get it to work with X-ten and any other (soft-)phone, but I just can't get the 3CX server to manage the connection. (see http://www.xs4all.nl/helpdesk/voip/xlite3/).

I would imagine that when X-ten would work, the 3cx server would also work. Any tips would be welcome.

also, what ports would I need to "nat" to the inside for the 3CX server to accept calls. I've forwarded 5060 and 8000-35000 udp from outside to the 3cx server. but no fun....

Niels

2. Watashi_FR

Niels,

check to see that your port range set in your router corresponds with the port configuration in 3CX and that you NAT 3478 as well if you are using a stun server.

3. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Please try with the latest build posted today. If the problem persists, please post your server status log or send it to support at 3cx.com and we will follow it up

4. npiersma

Nick,

As posted, Beta4 does work.

Niels