• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

How to correctly configure the voip gateway provider

Status
Not open for further replies.

npiersma

Customer
Reaction score
Hi,

I am very happy with this product, got a Linksys SRP922 and works like charm. However, I am still not able to make proper calls to the outside world and recieve calls from the outside world using the XS4ALL supplied voip numbers.

I get it to work with X-ten and any other (soft-)phone, but I just can't get the 3CX server to manage the connection. (see http://www.xs4all.nl/helpdesk/voip/xlite3/).

I would imagine that when X-ten would work, the 3cx server would also work. Any tips would be welcome.

also, what ports would I need to "nat" to the inside for the 3CX server to accept calls. I've forwarded 5060 and 8000-35000 udp from outside to the 3cx server. but no fun....

Niels

Niels,

check to see that your port range set in your router corresponds with the port configuration in 3CX and that you NAT 3478 as well if you are using a stun server.

Please try with the latest build posted today. If the problem persists, please post your server status log or send it to support at 3cx.com and we will follow it up

Nick,

As posted, Beta4 does work.

Niels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.