Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

How to create multiple "Call by name" list ?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Eric Roberge, Feb 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric Roberge

Hi,

i'm new in the world of 3CX phone system and i'm looking to create multiple "Call by name" for each of our 4 "DR" (each part of our company have separate DR).

Is it possible ?

Thanks for your help !

2. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Hi Eric,

You can follow this link https://www.3cx.com/docs/digital-receptionist-ivr/. Also please note that users without a self-identification message are not accessible via the call-by-name feature, users can not have a last name with Unicode characters and the Call-by-name menu feature must be made available from a Digital Receptionist as one of the menu options.

3. Eric Roberge

Thanks GiannosC_3CX, but i'm looking to create different "Call by name" list of users.
    Ex:
    department A = DR A => Call by name of users present only in department A.
    department B = DR B => Call by name of users present only in department B.

Is this configuration possible ?

bhhsmi likes this.
  4. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Hi Eric,

I am afraid this can't be achieved due to the IVR not been able to be in a group so it can dial all extensions in the system. You can post this as a feature request in our ideas section of this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.