• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

How to create multiple "Call by name" list ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Roberge

Forum User
Reaction score
Hi,

i'm new in the world of 3CX phone system and i'm looking to create multiple "Call by name" for each of our 4 "DR" (each part of our company have separate DR).

Is it possible ?

Thanks for your help !

Hi Eric,

You can follow this link https://www.3cx.com/docs/digital-receptionist-ivr/. Also please note that users without a self-identification message are not accessible via the call-by-name feature, users can not have a last name with Unicode characters and the Call-by-name menu feature must be made available from a Digital Receptionist as one of the menu options.

Thanks GiannosC_3CX, but i'm looking to create different "Call by name" list of users.
Ex:
department A = DR A => Call by name of users present only in department A.
department B = DR B => Call by name of users present only in department B.

Is this configuration possible ?

Reactions: bhhsmi
Hi Eric,

I am afraid this can't be achieved due to the IVR not been able to be in a group so it can dial all extensions in the system. You can post this as a feature request in our ideas section of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattS
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.