Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

How to display 3CX call reports in MS Dynamics CRM 2013?

Discussion in 'Windows' started by mbedenik, Nov 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mbedenik

What I want is to instead of getting a call report on call reporting module on my phone system server, I want to reach the same one within MS Dynamics CRM 2013.

Software that I use are Windows 7 64-bit, Dynamics CRM 2013 with installed 3CX CRM Integration Module, 3CX Phone System PRO.

During the configuration of MS Dynamics CRM plugin I checked the checkbox "store call information in Microsoft Dynamics".

Does that allow me to view 3CX call reports within Dynamics CRM 2013? And if yes, where I can find it?

If above is not the case, is there any other solution to solve my request?
    I also tried to find 3CX API which provide that feature but nothing.

Thanks in advance!

2. ian.watts

ian.watts Active Member

No.. it won't get you the call reporting into CRM.
    It may get some call info added with the integration.. but surely not all the reporting info you might be looking for.
    You may want to review what got into CRM.. and see what you can report there.

The call logs are stored in the database.. and you'd need to first bust it open directly or via an API.. and I'm not going there here.
    tl;dr: I've done some SP/SSRS custom reports after busting into the PostGRES...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.