How to edit Callqueue messages

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Paulxp, Apr 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paulxp

Hello,
    we are using 3CX Phone system version 11 with latest service packs and licence for Callqueue. I want to setup Please hold message instead of queue position every 30 secods. OK, i know that in folder where are promptsets located is xml file ResponseOrdering.xml

I am interesting in line with: <response name="QUEINTRO" order="YOUR_AT_POSITION+$Num$+QUEUE_TOBE_CONNECTED" />

I have changed this line to <response name="QUEINTRO" order="QUEUE_TOBE_CONNECTED" />
    and replaced file queue_tobe_connected.wav with new file containing message please hold .......

The problem is, that 3cx is still playing YOUR_AT_POSITION and my position $Num$ with my own QUEUE_TOBE_CONNECTED.
    How can i disable playing YOUR_AT_POSITION and num?

2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

did you restart the services?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. renesys

Same problem with 12.5.
    I edited the ResponseOrdering.xml to change the queue position behaviour without success. tried to restart services and restart windows. I can't get it works as i expect. Even tried to create a new queue after xml modification to understad if it's used as a template and then it's ignored. no success.
    So, can someone help me ?
    Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.