Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

How to edit Callqueue messages

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Paulxp, Apr 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paulxp

Hello,
    we are using 3CX Phone system version 11 with latest service packs and licence for Callqueue. I want to setup Please hold message instead of queue position every 30 secods. OK, i know that in folder where are promptsets located is xml file ResponseOrdering.xml

I am interesting in line with: <response name="QUEINTRO" order="YOUR_AT_POSITION+$Num$+QUEUE_TOBE_CONNECTED" />

I have changed this line to <response name="QUEINTRO" order="QUEUE_TOBE_CONNECTED" />
    and replaced file queue_tobe_connected.wav with new file containing message please hold .......

The problem is, that 3cx is still playing YOUR_AT_POSITION and my position $Num$ with my own QUEUE_TOBE_CONNECTED.
    How can i disable playing YOUR_AT_POSITION and num?

2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

did you restart the services?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. renesys

Same problem with 12.5.
    I edited the ResponseOrdering.xml to change the queue position behaviour without success. tried to restart services and restart windows. I can't get it works as i expect. Even tried to create a new queue after xml modification to understad if it's used as a template and then it's ignored. no success.
    So, can someone help me ?
    Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.