How to end calls initiated by MakeCall

Discussion in 'Call Flow Designer' started by Daniel Maestre, Jan 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daniel Maestre

Hi friends

I am developing a predictive dialer based solution . Every time the Dialer is invoked I need to make several MakeCalls at once provided by a web service to a trunk provider (it's easy so MakeCall does not block until the final user answers) --> it's like a ringall group with external users.

When one of the final user answers, callflow is executed and I connect the user with agent, but I need to hangup to another users and I don't know how can I do it. I suppose I need API control call functions but I don't know which are the functions; notice I only have the DID of the final users to hangup. Final users are mobile or home phones and I understand and don't allow simultaneous calls.

Thanks in advance.

Daniel

2. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello Daniel,

You can use the 3CX Call Control API to do that. When you receive the first successful call, you can use the API to get the ActiveConnections related to the numbers you dialed, and then disconnect those calls.

Kind regards.
    Ernesto.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.