Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

how to forward a phone call from one extension to another?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by rewing, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rewing

I have no idea of how to transfer a phone call. I setup a 3cx sip phone on my pc, and when call comes in, I need to transfer to another sip phone that registered. how could I make it? I press the "forward" buttom on 3cx sip phone, but nothing available!

2. RobLloyd

RobLloyd Member

If you're using the 3CX softphone I don't see a transfer function on there. There are some other free ones out there that I think have that function available.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ralph

Ralph Member

Softphones and Hardphones

If you are looking for a softphone, X-Lite works very well and has a transfer function. You can download the free version here:

http://www.counterpath.com/

If you are using hard phones, you will need to look over the phone manual since the feature should be built into the phone itself.

Take care

4. randyleepublic

No it's not...

Please do not make unqualified statements when you are unsure of your information. :?

Somewhere in this forum is the correct answer. When I find it, I'll post a link.

5. Ralph

Ralph Member

Huh?

I'm not sure what this is referring to?

Most SIP hard phones I've seen have have a transfer feature built into them. X-Lite has a Xfer button right on the front of the interface.
    Perhaps you should take your own advice. :shock:

You might also find help a little more plentiful if you were a bit more civil.
    This is a voluntary forum and nobody is obligated to provide help nor are they obligated to put up with abuse from ungrateful strangers.

Have a nice day. :D

6. Mirzab

Mirzab Member

What Ralph said! :lol:

7. RobLloyd

RobLloyd Member

The weird part is it's not even his original post!

Oh well.... we tried...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.