• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

How to gain the callee

Status
Not open for further replies.

horse0150

Reaction score
I am from China.I build three extensions in 3cx softphone server and set to transfer the call from 103 extension when the 101 extension or 102 extension is busy.When 101 dial 102,I find transferly successfully,but gain the callee that is 103.I want
to gain 102.What can I do ? Thank you!

Normal, "gain" in this context is increase the volume.

But that does not make any sense either is it, matt?

H.

I am from China.I build three extensions in 3cx softphone server and set to transfer the call from 103 extension when the 101 extension or 102 extension is busy.When 101 dial 102,I find transferly successfully,but gain the callee that is 103.I want
to gain 102.What can I do ? Thank you!

Okay, this is rough guess;
"I am from China. I created 3 extensions in 3cx and set it to transfer the call to extension 103 when 101 or 102 are busy. When 101 dials 102, it transfers successfully, but I get 103, not 102."

either way, I think gain = get in this context, which makes sense. I'm just not sure about the "callee" bit, whether he means he gets the callee that's on line 103, or callee = extension?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.