• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

How to get the Welcome Email 3CX v15

Status
Not open for further replies.

OShirwani

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I am trying to setup 3CXPhone v15. The installation has been done but i am stuck. I am following the following URL http://www.3cx.com/user-manual/installation-windows/
On step 6, it tells to get the Welcome Email. I dont have any such email. What to do and how to generate this email.

Regards

Check your spam/promotion folder. Or Contact the administrator.

If you have set up your smtp settings correctly an email will be sent to the email you specified to the operator extension. You can also trigger an welcome email to be sent by navigating to extensions/ highlight the extension and click send welcome email

Yannish:

Is there a way to create the provisioning file manually without needing an email server? I have figured out how to get the provisioning file for the actual phone but can't figure out how to create a .3cxprov file without using an email server

No i am afraid that you need to set up a email to receive the config for the client. You can use a gmail account and use google's SMTP

I was looking for the 3cxphone provisioning file not provisoning a hard phone.

--Tracy

If you install a 3CX client into the same network as the PBX the 3CX client that does not have configuration should appear as a new phone under the phones and you can assign it ton an extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.