how to get Welcome email to complete the Cfgrn of 3CX Phne

Discussion in 'Windows' started by tester2, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tester2

hi guys i am new to this, I just install "3CXPhoneforWindows12" on my WinXP PC, there after when i click on this ICON " 3CXPhone for Windows" then it shows "No Account". So I like to know "How to obtained Acount Activated info".

I am trying to received my all VOIP Phone Line Call on Computer first, then I want to transfer calls to perticular extension, so I am trying to use this software,.

Please help me , is this right softwate to do this things or i am doing some thing wrong.

Thanks for your replies

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Re: how to get Welcome email to complete the Cfgrn of 3CX Ph

I assume that you (or your company) is/are running 3CX PBX version 12 as well?

3. tester2

hi there, thanks for your reply.

Yes I already installed this Software on my Computer "3CXPhoneforWindows12" size : 7.90MB,

I am trying to connect 4 VOIP Phones like MagicJacks Plus & PAP2T Phone Adapters togather on Computer then transfer calls to that perticular Extension.

So i like to know, "How to obtained 3CX Account Activation", so that i can use the Software.

Thanks

4. AndreasP_3CX

AndreasP_3CX New Member
    3CX Support

Hi tester 2,

what leejor was asking you is if your company is also using 3CX Phone System 12 as well, except from the fact that you are running 3CXPhone for Windows 12. You need 3CX Phone System 12 in order to use 3CXPhone for Windows.

Best Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.