Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

How-to: Hang up via Digital receptionist

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by packhamster, Apr 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. packhamster

Hi,

First of: This is an amazing piece of software! Thank you all @ 3CX (and all the smart people here in the forum)!

My question: I am building an automated support system using the digital assistant and virtual mailboxes. In other systems I have worked with there is an 'End call' option under the action drop downs. It's used at the end of a tree like "To end this call press 9". What follows maybe a prompt like "Thank you, good bye" which action would be to end the call. Is there such a function in 3CX?

Any help/hint would be much appreciated!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have not spend much time with the IVR but here is my thoughts on this.

When you record a message or want to cancel the call you get the messasge:

"Press pound to record your message"
    Than
    'Message recorded"

I assume you can use this functionality.

3. packhamster

Nope

Thanks, I saw that too and tried, but unfortunately it doesn't work

4. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Thanks for your nice feedback!

Currently there is no such option, callers can just hang up the phone. However we will consider your suggestion as a feature request for future versions.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Alexander

Hi !

You can use '#' (pound) to cancel a Digital Receptionist dialog. So you can add somethin like 'press pound to disconnect...' to you Digital Receptionist's wellcome prompt.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.