Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

How to have a holiday prompt + redirection to extension's voicemail

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by smartek, Feb 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smartek

New user here ... and English is not my mother tongue, so I created a small diagram to understand how holiday prompts are implemeted in 3CX. I hope it could help others and please tell me if you see errors :

[​IMG]

My question : I would like to have a holiday prompt played, then the call routed to the extension's (I have 20 different) voicemail. I have read many topics saying either it was possible but I didn't understand how to, either it is still not possible.

I believe it's not possible because there is only one HOL regardless how many extensions you have : so if you use one number or another number, you will end in the HOL prompt so then you are stuck.. .because you can only forward it to one extension. Did I get this right ?

Thanks for your help !

2. smartek

3. flexserve

I believe your answer is in your post (but I may be mistaken); it looks like after the holiday prompt is played, the system enters "out of office hours" mode.

upload_2018-3-13_23-49-11.png

Holidays is on my list of items to test.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.