Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

How to have multiple Fax Ext. with int. Faxserver[Solved]

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dab, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dab

dab

I'm using Verison 8 and like to have multiple (SIP) Fax Targets with the integrated Faxserver.
    Is this possible? - Thanx

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Re: How to have multiple Fax Targets with integrated Faxserver

Do you mean - you want to send simultaneously faxes using our fax server? If yes, on which OS fax sending module is installed? I'm asking because not all OSs allows this.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. dab

dab

Re: How to have multiple Fax Targets with integrated Faxserver

I'm using W2k8R2 with multiple Single-SIP-Numbers from Provider, no trunking.
    Primary for incoming, for the moment two of them are pointing to the "default" Fax-Target 88. What I like is that Number a -> 88 and number b -> 89? With this i can redistribute the faxes to different emailaddresses. If the "new" 3CX faxsolution for outgoing fax will be available I like also send faxes from the different targets.

4. dab

dab

I was some kind of blind, create multiple extension with different default email addresses and configure the VOIP-Provider or Inbound Rule to "Send fax to email of extension" and select the extension you wish.

The outgoing part will be a different story ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.