Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

How to log a hardphone into a queue(s)

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mWz, Nov 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mWz

mWz

Hey,

How do you log a Linksys SPA941 into a queue or queues if there is more than one queue associated with an extension?

Cheers.

2. Fatboy40

Fatboy40 New Member

According to the documentation...

Dial *62 to log the extension into all the Queues that the extension is a member of.

... so that implies that the dial code will log you into ALL queues, however, I can't be certain of this as I don't use queues just ring groups and digital receptionists.

3. mWz

mWz

Hey, Thanks for your response.

Can you point me to the documenation that refers to this - is it the 3CX docs or the phone docs??

Many Thanks.

4. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi,

This is a 3cx feature, the manual may of the 3CX softward may be found on our download page. It is in the section called dial codes. Please note you may also sing in ot the queues from the managements console, the myphone page and the 3cx assistant.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. mWz

mWz

OK, found it - I hadn't read the extension manual!!

Many Thanks all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.