how to make money with 3CX phone system

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by onwukwe peter, Feb 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onwukwe peter

Hi friends,
    I just quit my Job, and a brilliant idea occurred to me, that i can actually install 3CX phone system on small, medium and large corporate organizations in the city where i live for free, but of course buy hardware from me through a dealer either online or offline and even extend the services to other states.
    Then there after 3CX phone system with license can be installed for these companies after they must have enjoyed the free version and they need to move to 3CX phone system proper. Since this is an idea is it ok?. Or Ȋ̝̊̅§ there a̶̲̥̅̊ better way of going about it with professional approach.
    Best Regards
    Onwukwe Peter.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

You can forget about trying to sell to medium or large businesses by just giving them a "taste" of a PBX with limited functionality. For most companies, its all or nothing. It means replacing an existing system or installing a new one. Not running a few phones along side their current system.
    The "free" version is not really meant for use by a business, it's meant for testing, getting to know the system, and perhaps home use. It lacks a number of essential features for business use.

I think that you'll find that the majority of businesses are not going to trial a small limited system, with the hopes that they upgrade sometime in the future. They are going to want to see a plan to migrate to a fully functioning PBX, in short order.

Of course, every market is different, in yours, the needs may be different.

Good luck with it.

3. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

Also I would suggest offering more than just the system as a commodity, I add other services on top of the 3cx. voice/data sales/ integrate into a companies CRM/outlook etc network devices monitiring, as everything is dependent upon network capacity and bandwidth these days.... By adding managed services and different integrations, etc that is where you will make your money. In todays landscape you have to differenentiate your business/and solutions. Be more than just a guy schlepping phones.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

Anybody call sell a phone system that provides dialtone. For you to be successful you need to figure out how to solve customers problems, make them more efficient, and show them how there will be a return on this investment. If you are just throwing in a phone with dialtone what value does that bring to them? Why would they want to drop their system that already does that?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.