Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

How to Pickup / Transfer to Voicemail in v12

Discussion in 'Windows' started by BobD, Jun 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobD

What happened to the ability to right-click on a call and either Pickup or Transfer the call to Voicemail ?

I can right-click, Transfer, enter my extension and click OK but that's "too many notes". I want to right-click, Pickup like in v11.

When I'm on the phone and see that there are calls in the queue, I often need to send the call to voicemail because I know that I'm not going to be free for a while. Where'd the feature go to send a caller to voicemail?

Bob

2. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Unfortunately this is how it is in v12, it requires right click on the queue call / transfer / enter extension / choose your extension with voicemail icon.
    You can also right click / park call / then drag it from the active calls and drop it on yourself to have it ringing and choose forward to voicemail.

I'd suggest to post this as a feature request on 3CX Ideas if you'd like it simpler : http://3cx.com/ideas

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.