How to: record each incoming and outgoing call?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ebhakt, Sep 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ebhakt

Hi there,
    My name is Bhaskar and i have been looking for ways to record and listen to inbound and outbound calls on a 3cx free server inatallation?
    Basically what i need is that each call that comes in (Incoming calls) and that one that goes out of the system (outgoing calls) should be recorded and the file (either format : MP3 / WAV / WMA / or any other format ) should be saved on the local system and then uploaded to a ftp server

Please help me as i found this article which talks about external 3rd party tools :
    http://www.3cx.com/forums/call-recording-2464.html

{Thanks for enjoying 3cx in advance}

I wanted to know each ways that this can be done and also if i use this third party software does that support multiple voice channels: like if there are multiple inbound and outbound calls : then how will the SIP listener (listening on the adapter through winPCAP) work?
    Will it record a separate file for each call ?

Thanks for helping me in advance

2. amygoda

amygoda Member

Hello,
    When You Use 3CX full version you can record calls very easy except call forward from external line to external line
    but in free version I can not recomend any software and I think most of them needs hub can mirror the port

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.