Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

How to remove old phone from extension provisioning?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by richardwvm, Jan 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. richardwvm

I need to remove my old phone from my extension provisioning settings. At the moment I'm listed as "Multiple Phones" on the Phones tab, so I can't re-provision.

Have I missed something obvious?

Regards,

Richard.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Frank D

Frank D New Member

Hi Richard,

You edit the extension. There in the "provisioning tab" there are sepetate sub-tabs, one for each phone.
    You choose your old phone. You select " " (blank, no phone model selected) as phone model in the dropdown and deletee the MAC and save/ apply.
    Then you can reprovision the phone without the ( MAC adress already assigned to a different extension)

Best regards Frank

3. richardwvm

Hi Frank,

Many thanks that worked a treat, although a delete button might be better!

Regards,

Richard.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Frank D

Frank D New Member

I added a feature request:
    http://www.3cx.com/forums/delete-and-reassign-for-phones-already-assigned-o-an-extension-43929.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.