• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

how to see call log for all incoming calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

zooeyhall

Reaction score
We have 3CX setup in a small office. All incoming calls are configured to go to a 3CX ring group. If there is no answer it goes to a voicemail.

The manager at this location would like to have access to a log that shows all incoming calls and the originating phone number.

However, it appears that an entry is made in the call history on the phone(s)---on either My Phone or the phone itself--only with the following:

1) the incoming caller ID is logged on the phone in the ring group that picks-up the incoming call

2) if no phone picks up the call to the Ring group, after which the call then appears in the missed calls list on all the ring group phones.

We are using 3cc mini Business edition version 10.

Is there somewhere this info is available in 3CX? I prefer not to have to ask the manager to go into the 3cx admin utility to get this. Is there a setting that needs to be made to log this info, for easy access by the manager? Thanks for any help.

Hi,
you can see call logs here:
C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Bin\3CXCallLogsReporter.exe

on version 11 via Web
http://3cx_ip_address:5000/reports

You can access all calls made, received, missed, etc by accessing the 3CX call log.

Just want to say "thank you!" for the advice. The call reporter gave me exactly the info I need.

Again...thanks.

This thread can be closed.

can i see 3cx server call logs still i could't find it and how can i read logs using c#????

Reactions: narrington
Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yparker0320
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.