Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

How to set Two Spa 962 share line

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by siu612, Feb 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. siu612

Hello all,

I have two spa 962 and want to share line from one of the main ext. on spa 962 to another one of the deputy spa 962. I tried to follow the manual to do that but not sccess and have a icon make red "X" then the red flash ligh is flashing. So i can not use this ext. Which method to do this share line?

Thanks
    James

2. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

I hope you mean you want the same extension on both phones. In that case you have to go to the web interface of the phone and manually configure the extension. You will need to put the IP of the 3CX system into the Proxy field, the SIP ID and Password into the appropriate fields, it should reboot and register. If not, you probably have a typo.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. siu612

I tried to do on the webpage and follow your steps but not success. And in the INFO tab display “Failed Not Reachable” on both SIP phone. Do you have any idea to fix this problem?

Thanks
    James

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Get one set to register (work) first. Once you have that working, put the same settings in the second phone.

Sharing the line, in SIP , means that more than one set can receive calls made to the same number, or make calls that show up from the same number. What you can't do is have both people pick up their phones at the same (approx) time and all talk to the caller at the same time as you would with an analogue extension.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.