• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

how to setup shared line linksys spa941

Status
Not open for further replies.

mallison01

Reaction score
if its possible can someone please tell me how to do this or atleast point me in the right direction, i cant seem to find it anywhere?

I would like the buttons, extensions buttons to be used to where i can answer a call on phone 1/ext 1 and put it on hold then go to phone 2 and pick up ext 1 without actually transferring it etc...

Right now i have it setup to where phones 1, 2, and 3 all have buttons set for ext's 1, 2, 3, and 4, i am running version 9.0.1 sp5

Check out my post here for an SPA942: http://www.3cx.com/forums/line-in-use-indicator-18545.html#p93627

I think that may give you what you need.

this appears to beclose to what im wanting but im not interested in blf's im wanting the sla/ shared line appearance function in other word i have 4 phones and 4 lines/ext i want all lines/ext available on all phones, and be able to answer any line on any phones, if i call comes in wether its external or internal from another extension, i want it to ring the appropriate phone with the other 3 phones showing that that line is in use and/or be able to pick up the call. i also want to be able to answer an external call on one phone and put it on hold then go to another phone and pickup that held call, without doing any transfers etc...

right now if u call our business during normal hours it ring a call group which is all 4 phones, but sometimes if i answer a call in the back i would like to put the call on hold then walk up front and pickup that line and resume my call

With this blf setup I'm able to see if a call is ringing to another extension, and I can push the button and pull the call from the other phone while it's ringing. However, it won't let you pull the call once it has been answered. you wold have to park it and pull it using the park codes.

well thats close to what i want but thats pretty much what i already have just without the blf by have each phone with all 4 ext already programmed, but thats where the sla comes in which is what im looking for and was added in v9 i just cant find any docs on how to configure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.