how to un install 3CX

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by cristina, May 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cristina

I would like to stop running 3CX but i dont know how to do it. Do I need to uninstall it for that? is there any option in the GUI for that? I cant find the way to do it...

2. cristina

Re: how to stop running 3CX

i got it. thanks anyways.

3. thomasz

How do you do that? Please give me advice.

4. ess

ess New Member

On the server running the 3cx phone system, hit ctrl shift escape. Click on the services tab, and stop 3cx the services one by one. Good luck!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Andy Schmidt

Andy Schmidt New Member

It's a frequently asked question. Instead of having to explain it each time and people creating batch scripts - it SHOULD be an option in the Web Admin GUI. I should be able to manage the entire 3CX system from it's own Web Admin GUI as if the server was a black-box or applicance that is locked away and has no monitor or keyboard (which truly may be the case!)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

To uninstall piece of software in Windows, you go to Add Remove programs. If this is not something you like, then dont use Windows!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.