Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

How to Upload Extension Greetings?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by slinc, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slinc

I just paid for some professional extension greetings to be created only to realize that you can not upload extension greetings in 3CX. I know, I should have checked first:)

I looked through the forum and found that you could add/change it in the folder structure but the new version must be different because the folders mentioned do not exist in my installation V8.

Does anyone have a trick to do this or a work around? My objective is to have an after hours greeting where customers can leave a message and the only way I know to do it is with an extension.

Thanks.

2. Montclairguy

Extension voicemail greetings are here, for us on XP:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\3CX\Data\Ivr\Voicemail\Data

We route calls differently during the day and night, as I'm sure most everybody does. We do it by configuring the inbound line to go to one digital receptionist extension during the day, and a different one when the office is closed.

For each digital receptionist extension, you can set whatever recording you want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.