Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

How to View External Conference Callers?

Discussion in 'Windows' started by BobD, Aug 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobD

When we run a conference call, using the 3CXPhone, we can see 4 internal extensions but we can't see any of the 3 connected remote callers. I've searched the 3CX Server Manager and the 3CXPhone applet and can't find the connected callers.

Where is this info viewable?

2. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Hi there,
    The external callers can be seen in the 3cxphone of the conference host, through his Conference page / View conferences. There you will get the exact list of who is connected to the conference.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BobD

Thank you. I don't initiate the conference calls so that explains it. The sales manager creates the conference. I think that as a 3CX manager, I should be able to see the details. I also think the inbound external calls into the conference should show under Active Calls in the Presence Information page. TA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.