How to view recorded calls in a web interface?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by pacpac, Feb 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacpac

Hi, I have activated all calls to be recorded for 2 extensions. Is there a way I can view recorded calls and details through a web interface, my browser (not only in the folder I have set)?

2. southstar

Hi

Do you only want to view calls or are you wanting to view other call reports through the browser?

3. pacpac

Hi, ideally I would like to access the server via a browser remotely and view only recorded calls; a) time of call, b) duration and c) to which number the call was made. And, if possible, to play the recorded call in the browser. Possible?

4. netswork

netswork Active Member

I normally map a network drive to a server and share out the call recording folder to be access via a mapped drive or UNC path. I am uncertain about the web page idea, but will follow this thread in case someone replies with more info.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. pacpac

For the moment I have made the 3CX folder where the recorded files reside accessible remotely via FTP. It is workable, but difficult to get a good overview and easily find a particular recording.

6. southstar

Yes it is possible and the call log report is available. We had a need from a Quality Assurance point of view in a Call Centre to make that report accessible by a QA Team. We have developed a web based call viewer that works in IE, Firefox and Chrome i.e. browser independent.

We have taken the key reports that are in the Call Reporter and made them easily accessible through a web browser. We have also developed a few additional reports that gives some additional views. There main use is for Call Centre Management. We are busy porting all the reports in the Call Reporter. We will create demo video that we will put up on YouTube and if there is interest we can make it commercially available.

7. netswork

netswork Active Member

Southstar,

What pacpac is looking for is a web interface to view and listen to recorded audio calls....not necessarily call reports. Does the system you have created allow you to playback, via a web interface, the recorded audio calls?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. pacpac

Yep, netswork is correct. That would be of interest.

9. southstar

Yes. It is one of the reports that we have. It allows you to search by extension, by date range and then playback and listen to the recorded audio calls in a web interface.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.