• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Grandstream 2130 - Multi purpose keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Shelton

Customer
Reaction score
Hi there,

Want to make out grandstream 2130 use the Multi purpose keys not the virtual purpose keys on the grandsteam 3cx provisioning.

Would we have to have a custom provision?

No,

If you want all three buttons on the left side of the screen (The VPK) to be line keys, set your first BLF as a Line key. Starting at BLF 11 in the 3CX Management Console will use the MPK's. Not sure why the BLF layouts aren't in the docs for these phones. I've had to figure it out for 1628, 2130, 2140, 2160 as they are all different (though this is due to how Grandstream configures the firmware)

No,

If you want all three buttons on the left side of the screen (The VPK) to be line keys, set your first BLF as a Line key. Starting at BLF 11 in the 3CX Management Console will use the MPK's. Not sure why the BLF layouts aren't in the docs for these phones. I've had to figure it out for 1628, 2130, 2140, 2160 as they are all different (though this is due to how Grandstream configures the firmware)
I'm actually trying to figure out the the Physical MPK on a 2160 right now. From what I could gather, just adding BLF 11 to whatever should populate the 1st and so on. I keep trying to figure out but no matter what, nothing happens when it provisions. I even added it manually but erases when provisioning. Any tips you might have?

I'm actually trying to figure out the the Physical MPK on a 2160 right now. From what I could gather, just adding BLF 11 to whatever should populate the 1st and so on. I keep trying to figure out but no matter what, nothing happens when it provisions. I even added it manually but erases when provisioning. Any tips you might have?

Physical MPK on the 2160 start at BLF 23 in the management console for 3CX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TECHXNEPAL
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.