Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

HT70X 3CX v14 compatible?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by axudar1, Aug 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. axudar1

Will the HT70X series from Grandstream be compatible with 3CX version 14? Some of my clients have devices running on them. In 12.5 is showable and configurable, but the v14 is the option absent.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

There should be no technical reason that they would not work. They could be moved over "as configured", or set-up manually, as a worse case scenario. Auto configure templates for use with 3CX may be available from the manufacturer. I would check with them.

3. axudar1

There used to be a template for the HT70X series. But in the V14, there isn't. I configured them manually, and it's working.

4. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

Is it possible to add template for Grаndstrеаm phones in V14, seems 3CX is not allowing adding custom templates ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.