HTC Desire HD - receive but can't call

Discussion in 'Android' started by magelan2000, Jan 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magelan2000

Hi everyone!

Did anyone come across this issue that upon registering Sipgate.co.uk SIP account, call's come in and sound good but absolutely cannot make a call? The call button simply doesn't react...

2. dandee

no not yet, I'm still trying to figure out the SIP account issue, what have you got so far, thanks.

3. 400ixl

Works for me.

I select the person icon to bring up the contact list. Find the contact I want and long press it. The list of options comes up and I select the call (mobile / Home / etc) I want and it dials it.

4. papa

same here Just installed 3cx phone 1.2.9 on an android 2.2 on a htc desire the green buton wont make a call it works fine on a IPhone 4 the blue ring comes up around the button so it is registering the touch and i can recieve calls

5. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I've found the same problem when trying to use 3G, even a VPN connection to home network over 3G (wifi works, for the most part). Dial the number but touching the call key has no effect other than the blue border coming on when the key is pressed. Phone shows registered, but remains onhook.

6. hainesk967

Make sure you have your outbound rules set up correctly and either assign them to the extension or extension group that you are using with your HTC phone.

7. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

This was/is, not an outbound rules issue. The call was not even leaving the phone. In my case, the latest version of the 3CX Android phone corrected it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.